This lagoon in middle of the large Atacama salt lake is habitat to hundreds of birds. Mainly Flamingoes though many other birds find food in this seemingly hostile environment. Early morning is the best time to visit. And its not far from San Pedro de Atacama in the Atacama Desert, Chile.
Autumn is a faboulous time to visit this hill. It is an easy hike walking through a beatifull landscape in fall colors. Spectacular panoramics to the Aconcagua and to Cerro La Campana. About 1:30 hours from Santiago by car. The Natural reserve is open to public only on the weekends.⠀
Part of the 12 selected photos for the 2017 landscape calendar. Available as Fine Art Prints in different sizes. 20 copies, signed and serial number. Printed on Hahnemühle paper.
Puerto Natales is a small but striving town in Patagonia. Most Hikers and trekkers stop here to prepare for Torres del Paine National Park. It is the last town where you would find all equipment and provisions for your planed tour in the National Park. There is more to see than Torres del Paine in the close neighborhood of Puerto Natales.
Take a look at the fine art prints selection available: Fine Art Prints
Presentamos la seguna edicion de la exposisicion de fotografias de paisajes chilenos. Los cuadros exihibidos estan a la venta. Ediciones limitadas a 20 copias, seriadas y firmadas por el autor David Gysel L.
24 Octubre al 10 Octubre 2016
Abierto de Lunes a Domingo
11:00-13:00 y de las 15:00-17:30
Atencion los dia miercoles o pueden coordinar una visita directamente por el link de contacto en el menu.
Hasta el 30 de Mayo 2016
Se encuentra abierta a todo publico la exposicion en el Museo del Colegio Alemán de Santiago, Nuestra Señora del Rosario 850, Las Condes.
De lunes a viernes de 08:00-20:00
Sabados de 08:00-14:00
Se exhiben fotografias en gran formato de 1,5 x 1 metro
Todas las impresiones Fine Art se encuentran a la venta.
Expo Paisajes de Chile 2012
This are the most viewed images of Chiles nature and landscapes on our Chile DesConocido image bank for the month of march. Remember that you can license and buy printed images by simply click / pad on the Add to Cart Button (more info on how to buy). You also can share all images on your social network, website or blog by using the share links on top of each image.
|Image||# of Public Views|
|16.||Chile Calendar-201012 (4).jpg||40|
VIDEO – NEW!
Single Entry: $45
January 25th, 2011*
*Late? Pay an additional $10 per entry for
an extended deadline of 2/17/11.
Closing date: 18 March 2011
Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year is one of the most prestigious competitions of its kind, attracting entries from professional and amateur photographers of all ages worldwide. By encouraging innovation whilst maintaining excellence in nature photography, the competition seeks to promote the discovery, understanding and enjoyment of the natural world.
* photographers garner international recognition through extensive print and online publicity campaign
* amateurs and professionals alike compete for the chance to share the £24,500 prize pot and scoop the £10,000 top prize
* successful photographers are invited to the gala awards ceremony at London’s Natural History Museum and an exclusive private view of the winning images
* winning images are showcased in an acclaimed exhibition that tours both nationally and internationally and is seen by more than 2.5 million people worldwide
* winning images are published in both a commemorative hardback book translated into multiple languages as well as in a special feature of BBC Wildlife Magazine
How and what to enter
* enter online – visit our website for complete competition rules, new digital guidelines and categories
* entry fee for the Adult Competition: £20
* entry to the Young Competition is free
* entries must be digital files. Scans of transparencies and negatives are also accepted.
* RAW files, original transparencies or negatives must be supplied if an image reaches the final round of judging (young entrants can submit original JPEGs)
* translations of the rules are available online in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish
* closing date: Friday 18 March 2011
2010 competition winners announced!Last night, at the Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year Awards Ceremony, held at the Natural History Museum, London, the winners of this major global competition were revealed. This new collection of amazing wildlife photographs represents the best images taken by nature photographers around the world.
To find out who won and to see all the awarded mages visit our online gallery. You can also read
comments from the competition judges and tell us what you think of the pictures!